AURELIO “RELI” P. DE LEON
ATTY. VICTOR V. TANTOCO
LYNDON NOEL B. GUCE
DANTE M. LANTIN
DR. ANDREW ROVIE M. BUENCAMINO
Executive Director III
RONALD A. CORPUZ
Deputy Executive Director III
DR. PETER S. ROJAS
Chief, Regulation and Licensing
DR. REGALADO M. GARCIA III
Chief, Field Inspection
DR. ALEJANDRO C. CAMBAY, JR.
Chief, Stud Book Registry
ATTY. CHARLAINE E. LATORRE
MARCELINO C. TORRES
Chief, Finance and Administration
To promote and direct the accelerated development and continued growth of horse racing not only in pursuance of the sports development program but also in order to ensure the full exploitation of the sport as a source of revenue and employment.
The Philippine Racing Commission is a globally recognized lead agency regulating and promoting the sport and industry of horseracing, generating revenue and employment, and contributing to economic progress and national development.
- We promote, maintain, and continuously improve the efficient and unbiased operation of the sport and industry of horseracing exclusive of the supervision of betting;
- We raise public confidence in the sport and ensure strict compliance with the rules of horseracing; and
- We improve the breed of racehorses and effectively regulate their importation.
Quality Policy Statement
We, the management and staff of the Philippine Racing Commission, endeavor to enhance public confidence in the integrity of the sport of horseracing, and promote the development of thoroughbred racing and breeding towards a globally competitive and sustainable horseracing industry. We commit to:
- Safeguard the welfare of horses and the sport’s various stakeholders;
- Ensure the highest standards of compliance with local and global statutory and regulatory requirements; and,
- Nurture a productive work environment that promotes and values employees’ expertise, teamwork, and wellness.
To this end, we will continually improve our Quality Management System to satisfy the requirements and exceed expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
I – Integrity, C – Competence, E – Excellence, T – Teamwork, I – Innovation P – Passion
We, the officials and employees of the Philippine Racing Commission, commit to:
- serve you from Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.;
- provide up-to-date information on our policies, activities and services through our website, print media, and social media;
- attend to you as soon as you enter the premises of the Commission;
- assure you that you will be served by authorized personnel with proper identification; and
- respond to your complaints about our services soonest or within the day and take corrective measures.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.